*Note: Options Veterinary Care is a program of Humane Network, the parent nonprofit organization.
Ready, set, GIVE! Giving Tuesday is here and we need YOUR HELP! Our goal is to raise $20,000 in 24 hours to support Options Veterinary Care, a nonprofit clinic. The best news? Donations will be matched up to $20,000! Will you please help us provide veterinary care to pets who would otherwise suffer without it?
Donations are doubled! Gifts made between now and November 28 will be matched up to $20,000! You can donate now or wait until tomorrow, just please, donate!
Video: Pets Helped Thanks to You
How to Help:
- Make an online donation on this page! Even $10 helps—and becomes $20 with the match!
- Spread the word! Share this page—help get the word out!
- Start your own fundraising page! Scroll up, and click Fundraise and share with friends, family, and coworkers!
- Follow us and share our posts on Facebook and Instagram!
Why support Options Veterinary Care?
- The need for affordable veterinary care is greater than ever in our community with costs rising for just about everything and an ongoing nationwide veterinarian shortage.
- Your donation will be matched – doubling the impact of your gift!
- Your generosity allows Options to be here for pets who would otherwise suffer without needed veterinary care because the people who love them cannot afford the high cost of vet care.
- Over 70% of Options clients are senior citizens living on a low income. Their pets mean the world to them.
- Other beneficiaries include pets of low wage-earning families, people living with disabilities, homeless people, and local rescue groups.
- Your support will keep pets with the people who love them, preventing surrenders to animal shelters or rescues and reducing the strain on them.
Just a few of the pets you have helped recently include:
Trouble, a Chihuahua whose wheelchair bound person has been homeless and just found housing. To bring Trouble she needed a vet check-up and vaccines. She also got a cozy pink dog sweater and dog food at Options.
Mini, a black and white cat, was losing weight and having digestive issues. Her person is out of work and caring for a grandchild. At Options diagnostic tests help the veterinarian diagnose her ailment and provide treatment.
Vinny, a senior bulldog who had masses on his back and foot surgically removed to keep him happy and healthy.
Taz, a young cat with a bladder infection, needed urgent care and antibiotics as well as careful monitoring until he was out of the woods
YOU make it possible for us to be here for cats and dogs when they need it most.
We are so thankful for your support. Every amount matters and makes all the difference for dogs and cats in need and the people who care about them in our community! Thank you SO MUCH!