Providing maternity, well-woman/child medical services to abortion-vulnerable women & their children
raised by 21 people
Pregnancy and birth are designed to be one of the most celebrated experiences in the lives of both mother and child. However, numerous voices in our culture encourage options that destroy this celebration by actually destroying lives.
You can participate in the restoration of this celebration of life. You can help to save mothers the regret of an abortion and spare babies from an unnecessary, premature death by supporting Healthy Tomorrows.
Healthy Tomorrows is a collaborative medical services project involving West Michigan pregnancy centers, churches and Christian Healthcare Centers to provide maternity, well-woman and well-child medical services without cost to abortion-vulnerable women and their babies. Enrollees have access to all of the services provided by CHC including the full range of women’s and children’s health services – obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, family medicine, and counseling. The medical team consists of an OB/GYN, pediatrician, family nurse practitioner, OB nurse, registered sonographer, and licensed counselors.
YOU can enable these women and children to:
- Receive exceptional healthcare and maternity services with a distinctively Christian, life-affirming, medical environment
- Experience the love of Christ
- Choose life
YOUR FUNDS can make significant impact on a life:
- $3000 provides complete prenatal labor/deliver, and post-partum care for one woman (does not include hospital charges)
- $960 provides one year of primary care for one woman
- $300 provides one year of newborn care for one baby
- $200 provides prenatal labs and vitamins
This fundraiser supports
Christian Healthcare Centers Inc